Re: REFUND!!!!!
Wmneal11

I cancelled our home FIOS service in July when I moved. All equipment was returned, received, etc. and I have a credit on my account for $125.08. I still receive a statement showing this credit. I've made numerous calls, have been told the credit will be deposited in 30-90 days and most recently 7-10 days, and yet... nothing comes.

I would like someone - who can actually make this refund happen - to contact me and let's take care of this once and for all.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Wmneal11,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
platypie
Enthusiast - Level 1

Just like so many others on here, I cancelled my home FIOS service quite a long time ago - in May of this year. Again, all equipment has been properly returned, and I've not been made aware of any dispute. I have had a credit on my account of $144.65 since June. Yes, just like the others, I have called numerous times, and each time I'm given some reason that the systems need time to register we're no longer customers. Someone in sales seems to know, because I continue to get the "we want you back" letters. I can see from reading these posts that this may be the only way to expedite the refund of my long-standing credit balance. "LawrenceC," if you are still out there, can you please help me get this finally taken care of? I would appreciate any help that someone may offer.

Thank you!

--Jeff

0 Likes
dsbell

I too have been waiting for my refund. For the past three months I've gotten a bill showing a credit of $26.92. When will I be receiving this? Do I have to specifically ask for it? I tried calling, it was a disaster, I spoke to someone in India who transferred me to an automated menu. Not helpful! How many billing cycles does it take before I get my refund?

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hello dsbell

Call again and ask for the Billing Dept. 

0 Likes
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

And make sure to only call during "Business Hours".

0 Likes
rln1501

I paid my Verizon Fios  bill by sending the money by online bill pay to Verizon Wireless back in February.  I have tried contacting them for months but nothing.  How do I get this refunded to me or credited to my fios account?

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi rln1501,

These forums are dedicated to Residential products and services offered by Verizon.  If you made the payment to Verizon Wireless and it was credited to your wireless account, you will probably need to contact them for any adjustment.

0 Likes
rln1501

That's the problem.  I don't have a Verizon Wireless account anymore.  I try to contact Verizon wireless and they simply disconnect me.

0 Likes
Ilaj

I have been trying to get a refund from Verizon since December.  It appears as if this happens often according to the forum.

I also have spoken to many representatives that have promised me that the refund was sent, going to be sent or is in process.  I don't know who to call, and personally don't have time to sit on hold for 2 hours everyday.

If anyone has any suggestions, please pass it on.  Verizon owes me $432.74.  

Thank you

0 Likes