Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-store & curbside pickup or same day delivery.

Receiving faxes.

ambfor1939
Contributor
Contributor

Receiving faxes.

Message 1 of 3
(1,075 Views)

Before I switch to Digital Voice Mail I was able to send and receive faxes using my home phone number.

Now I can only send not receive. All incoming faxes go to Verizon voice mail I can not shut answering machine off.

From my phone as before. Verizon Digital treats incoming faxes as voice mail.

Thank You ambfor1939

2 REPLIES 2
ornahp
Moderator Moderator

Re: Receiving faxes.

Message 2 of 3
(1,074 Views)

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users. It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please contact our customer service team via live chat or email at: http://www22.verizon.com/content/contactus/

JustaGuy
Bronze Contributor II
Bronze Contributor II

Re: Receiving faxes.

Message 3 of 3
(1,068 Views)

@ambfor1939 wrote:

Before I switch to Digital Voice Mail I was able to send and receive faxes using my home phone number.

Now I can only send not receive. All incoming faxes go to Verizon voice mail I can not shut answering machine off.

From my phone as before. Verizon Digital treats incoming faxes as voice mail.

Thank You ambfor1939

You could change the number of rings, before voice mail picks up in Digital Voice Account Manager to a greater number of rings than the Fax requires.  For example set the fax to answer on 4 and voice mail to answer on 6 when you are expecting a Fax.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.