Refund for payment sent to Verizon
Cindylou57

By mistake I sent two payments to the Verizon address in Mission Hills CA instead of to the new address for Frontier.  I have tried twice to 'contact us' through the verizon.com website but both of those messages were sent instead to Frontier.  They don't have my money, Verizon does....:)  I tried clicking on the help line and it simply cuts me off by saying that this service is no longer in my area....no kidding.  Soooo, I tried calling Verizon.....I was on the phone for over 45 minutes.  I was transferred 4 times, cut off once.  I never did get to speak to anyone who could help me.  Every time I spent 10 minutes going through menus, and each time I got a real live person, they transferred me.  I was so angry and frustrated after 45 minutes and still waiting that I hung up.  I am at a loss how to get in touch with a real person at Verizon who can help me get my two payments totaling $117 refunded.  Anyone know HOW to get a real person who can help in 20 minutes or less?  🙂  And WHY would Verizon keep payments for an account that they say they no longer have access to?  Why were the payments not simply returned? 

0 Likes
Re: Refund for payment sent to Verizon
VZ_Ron
Contributor - Level 2

Hey bomarh10, since you are no longer with verizon you will need to talk to a rep in Financial Services Department.  Here's the phone number 877-434-9016.   

0 Likes
prototype5

Actually that number doesn't go anywhere useful at all.  I have the same problem.  I have worked over hours and days trying to talk to someone.  NOBODY knows how to fix this.  There are numerous layers of computer stuff and I have figured out how to talk to a human, but they don't know more than the computer.

Frustrating doesn't begin to define my feelings.  It is an endless loop of inablility to understand or help with this connundrum.  If you have any luck, or if I figure out how to navigate this maze, I will post it up.  Still trying as I type.

#1 key to talk to a human is to NOT enter in your zip code. 

0 Likes
etna

I have experienced the same problem trying to have a significant conversation with a real person--AND they really don't want to talk to me as the amount is about a thousand dollars.  When I have been able to speak to a supervsor  the problem always has to be referred and a call back is promised but never happens.

I have even read the employee manual that values committment ot customer service above all--what a joke.  I'll be back on the phone today in Verizon's version of Dante's Inferno.

0 Likes
mathieu1

I made a payment to verizon  from my checking account in the amoont of $69.14 on 03/15/2012

And verizon has been taken another $69.16 from my credit card.So i would like they put back the credit  to

my credit card.and so they do not have to take it to my card  and i will do it from my cheecking account  

every month  Thank you!

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users. It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please contact our customer service team via live chat or email at:
http://www.verizon.com/contactus
Choose “Live Chat.”
If a chat agent is available to assist you, the chat link will become live after the page is fully loaded.

0 Likes