Regional long distance supposed to be upgraded to National long distance
wildoakbells

**Regional long distance supposed to be upgraded to National long distance for same price**

Unable to find resolution to my issue since June of this year, and it is now September. I have been promised multiple callbacks, was told to wait a few days and the issue would be fixed, and bounced between representatives that have not been able to help. On my May bill I saw I was eligible to switch to National long distance for same price as my current regional call plan. I called in and the rep switched me over (or so I thought), did the third party verification as required, and waited. My numerous calls was told it would work soon. Then recently , I was told that I was no longer eligible since I was past the promotional period for that offer. On 8/20 Mr. Willlock (NY) promised he would call me back 8/22 after he spoke with his supervisor, no call. Then on 8/23 through online chat, I was told again I would be contacted by 8/27, still no call. This is after 5+ calls since July asking when my long distance would be working. This needs to be fixed. Also Verizon closing at 7pm is crazy.. 

0 Likes
Re: Regional long distance supposed to be upgraded to National long distance
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi wildoakbells,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes