Repeated No-Shows by Technicians
tkfourtwo11

Has anybody had a problem lately with technicians not showing up?  I have been trying to get an issue with my residential copper line phone isse (service goes out every time it rains).  I have had no shows now 4 times on this issue.  I'm trying to figure out how to ecalate the issue from here.

0 Likes
Re: Repeated No-Shows by Technicians
jonjones1
Legend

Contact your states Public Utilities Commission or Public Service Commission via a google search, they regulate Verizon and they can assist in your issue.

verizon is trying to retire copper phone lines for the new fiber connections but states like New York have regulations in place to make them service the copper. Other states may have similar obligations to consumers in regards to Verizon 

0 Likes
Re: Repeated No-Shows by Technicians
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi tkfourtwo1,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes