Running out of options
desperate3

Can anybody suggest bold solutions to my problem ?

My landline is dead, I scheduled (by internet) a repair 3 weeks ago, it was moved by a week without Verizon ever telling me (I discovered it checking the repair status). I was traveling that day, so I rescheduled. The technician was supposed to show up yesterday, he never did. Indeed, the repair ticket for yesterday's repair is still open! That would be fine if I could reach a human being from Verizon, but it's an impossible feat to accomplish, you can litteraly spend hours on the line waiting, to no avail.

What can I do ?

Ok, forum, you guys probably won't be able to help me. So I'll settle for this: just do me a favor and name ONE company in the netire US that is worse than Verizon.

0 Likes
Re: Running out of options
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

I'm sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
TonyaD_VZ
Contributor - Level 3

Verizon support is in receipt of this issue. We will send you a PM to gather additional information.

Thanks,

Tonya D.

0 Likes
byteme3
Enthusiast - Level 2

I would liken Verizon to the Federal Government.

They want to control all of your options, take all your money and then leave you on permanent hold.

Byteme

0 Likes