SENIOR CITIZEN and VETERAN STILL needs landline since 5/12/2017 for LIFE FONE
lammf

SO three months later Verizon will not give my family a landline that is so desperately needed for a Life Fone, with the excuse that Fios may possibly be added to my building at some future date. After speaking to my Super who knows this 1929 pre-war intimately, he informed me that Fios has been offered to the building MANY times, but because of the nature of the installation it will NEVER be installed at my address. My husbands security and health could lie in the balance however I was told that Verizon does not deem it cost effective to either repair or replace the copper lines and there is no other landline option.  Verizon owns the equipment and less than 50% of the lines are working. I am getting desperate and may now need to go furthur than this to forum to protect my family. Any suggestions?

0 Likes
Re: SENIOR CITIZEN and VETERAN STILL needs landline since 5/12/2017 for LIFE FONE
lammf

Verizon owns the equipment and less than 50% of the lines are working. I am getting desperate and may now need to go furthur than this to forum to protect my family. ANy suggestions.

0 Likes
Re: SENIOR CITIZEN and VETERAN STILL needs landline since 5/12/2017 for LIFE FONE
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi lammf,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes