STOP CALLING ME!!!!!
jnedzel

We're on the federal do not call registry. Tonight we received yet another telemarketing call about FIOS -- an automated call at that. Conveniently, you called me around 8 PM, after your business offices are closed. I've tried several numbers on your contact page, waded through your automated response systems, spoke to someone at FIOS customer service who completely blew me off. He said he would have his supervisor call me back. Right.

I SHOULD NOT HAVE TO SPEND 1 HOUR TRYING TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO CONTACT YOU TO TELL YOU TO STOP CALLING ME! And if you call me unsolicited at 8 PM at night, you out to have someone ready to take my call at 8 PM at night to tell you stop.

I don't want to wade through your stupid electronic response system. I want to speak to a person, just one person, who will ensure that I will not get another phone call. How hard can that be?

Stop calling me. One more unsolicited call and I'm off to Comcast for phone service.

Message Edited by KBG on 08-12-2008 08:54 AM
0 Likes
Re: STOP CALLING ME!!!!!
FairfaxKid1
Enthusiast - Level 2

Unfrotunately, since you are a Verizon customer, you have a business relationship with the company, and the "do not call" registry does not apply.

Good luck!

jnedzel

@FairfaxKid wrote:

Unfrotunately, since you are a Verizon customer, you have a business relationship with the company, and the "do not call" registry does not apply.

1) Verizon should be considerate enough to its customers to realize that if they are on the Federal Do Not Call registry, that they do not want such calls.

2) If Verizon does not stop such calls to immediately, they will no longer have a business relationship with me.

0 Likes
Paul
Enthusiast - Level 3
Since this is a user Forum, jnedzel, you'll probably need to contact Verizon again about your Do Not Call options. Contact Us

Good luck and sorry I couldn't offer more help.
0 Likes
Re: sign in/ log in
dslr595148
Community Leader
Community Leader

Type in webmail.verizon.net into the address bar of your web browser, press enter and then sign there.

0 Likes