Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.

Screen Phone download number

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Screen Phone download number

Message 1 of 2
(3,288 Views)

I have a Northern Telecom Power Touch 350 . This phone was one of the first with ADSI technology. I need the Bell Atlantic download  number in order to program the soft keys. Since this phone came on the market prior to Bell Atlantic-Nynex and Bell Atlantic - GTE mergers, I need the number for the old Bell Atlantic since I'm in New Jersey. I believe the number was 1 800 348 -xxxx (Can't seem to recall the last 4 digits). I tried 2355 (spells out BELL) but that does not work. Does anyone know what this is? While the GTE and/or 9x numbers will work on some of the features (i.e. call forwarding variable (*72),  Call return (*69), etc, the soft keys may have different numbers for things like the business office. So since New Jersey Bell was originally assigned to Bell Atlantic at the time of the Bell System Divestiture, this is what I need. I tried to get this info from Aastra (who bought the Nortel patents for this phone) but they do not have any info. So please type here or email me at {edited for privacy}

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus
Employee Emeritus

Re: Screen Phone download number

Message 2 of 2
(3,210 Views)

We hope one of these numbers work for you 1-877-463-6300, 

1-800-621-9900, 1-800-438-4736 and1-800-719-6200

Ron
Verizon Telecom
Fiber Solution Center

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supercede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan. Follow us on Twitter™!

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.