Switch Account

Second userid access to all of the information that I see

Second userid access to all of the information that I see

Copper Contributor FlaParrotHead
Copper Contributor
Message 1 of 2
(2,692 Views)

I have looked and probably missed this question.  Is there a way that I can define my wifes verizon.net userid so that on the homepage she has access to all of the same information (digital voice, tv, internet tabs that I have and all o the same administrative and billing information?  At a minimum I need her to be able to see the digital voice calls, information, messages, etc.   Thanks, B and B

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus
Employee Emeritus
Message 2 of 2
(2,636 Views)

Hey FlaParrotHead, you can go to this site www.verizon.com/fiosvoice it should allow you to create a login for your wife to view the phone account logs.

Ron
Verizon Telecom
Fiber Solution Center

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supercede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan. Follow us on Twitter™!

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.