Service Outage - how to get timely repair?
jmoyer1

For the second time this year my home land line is out of service.  I've been unsuccessful at reaching a human being via telephone or internet.  However, the automated services at both just directs me to schedule a "repair appointment" several days in the future, with no specific time commitment.  ("8am to 8pm").  Both the fact that such a critical service as a home phone line would take days to get service, and that Verizon wants someone to sit available for a 12 hour window seems beyond ridiculous. 

Is there anyway to get someone out in a more timely manor?  To say this level of service is unsatisfactory is an understatement.

0 Likes
Re: Service Outage - how to get timely repair?
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Please go to your profile page for the forum by clicking on your name, and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases".
There you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: Service Outage - how to get timely repair?
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hi jmoyer,

We hope your were able to get your services restored, as we did not hear back form you on your Private Support case.

If you are still in need of assistance, we're available around the clock, just create a new post in the forums.

Thanks,

Ali Adam

0 Likes