Sorry, we are unable to continue your order at this time....
ocajavati

Please contact the Verizon local business office.

12/2/2009 1:17:02 AM       Sorry, we are unable to continue your order at this time. Please try again later or contact your local Verizon business office for assistance.

This is ridiculous. I have been trying to upgrade my internet for the last six months through Verizon's online service.

I have tried EVERYTHING. I deleted my account, signed up again. I have done everything I could possibly think of, and to no avail.

Someone seriously needs to fix this. I am getting sick and tired of being stuck with mediocre internet plans and unable to act on it.

This issue needs to be resolved, and fast. I checked the forum. Many users seem to have been experiencing the same technical difficulty as I am, but no resolutions were offered.

If worse come to worse, I will have to switch service. It's sickening how much problem I have trying to sign up for a service.

0 Likes
Re: Sorry, we are unable to continue your order at this time....
MisplaceDreamer
Enthusiast - Level 3

Contact a rep here on the Verizon website, or call the verizon E Center. for Online support / orders.

OR

Call into cust srvc - {edit}. 800-VERIZON

Hope this helps

-K

0 Likes
dianaraven

I'm having a similar issue.  I am trying to find out information about the bundles offered, but I keep getting the same message.  I tried calling customer service to see if they can send me some information, but I am repeatedly told that all the information is online.  Verizon, you need to fix this.

0 Likes
mleduc35651
Contributor - Level 2

If you are currently locked into a bundle the online ordering system has trouble with your order and gets stuck.

You can go to this link https://www22.verizon.com/ForYourHome/GoFlow/NationalBundles/BundleQualify.aspx and enter your phone number on the left or enter a neighbours (non-fios) on the right to review what is being offered in your area.

Once you have an idea what you want you may have only one option .. to phone in and place the order

0 Likes