Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
We've been getting phone spam callsevery 7 minutes for the past few hours. The first 6 digits are the same as our home line, but the last four are random. - so it's different each time. How do we make this stop???? It's making our phone unusable.
Note: It's a scam robocall that's telling me my Apple Cloud has been breached. Norobo is activated.
If this were a cellular device, there are settings in iOS and Android to receive calls only from contacts. However I don’t use the verizon home phone junk but a separate VOIP service which has caller filtering. On one service the caller must physically touch a random number to have the call go through. (MagicJack) on the other service I have nomorerobo and a feature to either enter each spam that gets through or a blanket block similar to cellular of receive only from the contacts list. I get zero spam calls.
*(Voiply)is the second service.
With both you can port your same number and like I said you then will have these spam blocking abilities. MJ is $40 with a free year of service, the Voiply is five times more expensive but works. Huge savings over verizon phone service.