Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same day delivery.

Still waiting for today's scheduled repair.

Pittsfiielder
Contributor
Contributor

Still waiting for today's scheduled repair.

Message 1 of 2
(577 Views)

Am I stupid, or what?  I called Verizon to schedule a repair.......Static on the line, then NO dial tone, then the dial tone returned but the STATIC continued, then NO dial tone.  Yes, my internet works....I was offered service times when I was working - so I said "NO", then a Saturday AM between 8 AM and 12 noon .......By 12:30 PM, I called Verizon to learn that they could show up as late as 7 PM, so I rescheduled for the following Saturday.  I have been waiting in my apartment, checking to make sure that my buzzer works, checking my computer for alerts (maybe they didn't think of e-mailing?), and checking the web site for a service update...The ticket is still open.  I have been waiting since 8 AM today, and it will be 11 PM in 5 minutes......What is wrong with this picture.

1 REPLY 1
Karl_VZ
Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus
Employee Emeritus

Re: Still waiting for today's scheduled repair.

Message 2 of 2
(563 Views)

Pittsfiielder -- I've sent you a private message to get more information about your service issues.  Please respond back when you're able.  Thanks!

Karl
Verizon Support

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title