Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
Lately I am getting telephone calls that say unknown and they are missing a number. Like 20-175-0346 was one of the numbers that recently called. What kind of a number is that? Since switching to Verizon from Optimum, I am bombarded with calls from whoever. I do not answer any of them, they never leave a message, but it bothers me that I am paying for this. ACR does nothing. So do I pay extra to have what 20 calls blocked? I need more than that. Call intercept is gone. I can set my phone to do not disturb but that is not the answer. I can keep ignoring the calls but they aggravate me. I cannot get rid of my telephone service because my husband's family is in Portugal. Having an unlisted number did nothing. So Verizon, what is the answer? Switching back to Optimum?
I would suggest the Digitone Caller ID/Block. We seem to be getting a lot of unwanted calls to and to only be able to block 10 of them online is ridiculous. You could also get a Google Voice number and use that.