Technician breaks phone line now waiting 4 days
05f150

Technican comes out Monday 10/14 to fix static in the phone line.  Tech and I used the phone and it was fixed but later that evening we go to use the phone No tone.  We call tech support they could not fix the problem over the phone and she told us it was our fault the phone not working.  So after discussing everything so they decided they are going to send someone out Tuesday 10/15, but no one showed up or called. So we called them around 8pm. they kept saying Sorry. No excuse!. They told me they are going to send someone out Wednesday 10/16. So I called around 4:30pm. Now they tell us Thursday 10/17 in the AM theres no PM appt open. Now I work during the day so I took off Monday,Tuesday,  On Wednesday If they call I hoped I can get off work, So now Thursday coming up I hope I can get off work,so I can let the tech in.  I was better off not calling at all, At least I had phone that worked although there was static on the line.                                          To top it off we have my wife dad staying with us. He has to have open heart surgery but to weak to have it done. So he staying with us. If something happens and he can't reach his cell phone and we have no landline.  He has better chance reaching land line. We have a phone in every room.

0 Likes
Re: Technician breaks phone line now waiting 4 days
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi 05f150,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: Technician breaks phone line now waiting 4 days
ggrr8t1
Enthusiast - Level 2

The old VZ ain't what she used to be.

0 Likes