Telephone Number for Customer Complaint Issues about Landline Phone
JSalyars

The Verizon website is not user friendly when trying to locate contact information.  The inquiry email section is ridiculous to navigate and not useful.  The responses I receive to my inquiries are a joke.  The bottom line up front is that I'm again having an issue with static in my line during and after rain.  The first technician didn't connect the wires correctly after saying my issue was the cord I had from the phone to the wall jack.  We replaced the cord, but didn't have a dial tone after that because he didn't connect the wires properly.  The second technician fixed the wires and the phone worked perfectly, until it rained again.  This was Tuesday and the earliest appointment we could get was Sunday.  So, for the better part of two weeks I am paying for phone service I cannot use.  All I am looking for is a good contact number for customer service who can listen to my issues/concerns and offer a reasonable solution to my issue.  Thank you.

0 Likes
Re: Telephone Number for Customer Complaint Issues about Landline Phone
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases".  You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information.  This should be checked on a frequent basis  as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: Telephone Number for Customer Complaint Issues about Landline Phone
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

we never heard back from you on the issue. If you still require assistance please open a new thread and we can look into it.

Josh B

0 Likes