Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
I just wanted to send many thanks for the quick repair of our FiOS landline phone. Our phone was out less than 24 hours. I reported the problem just before 5pm yesterday and the repair technician had it fixed before noon today.
In case this helps anyone else out there: We had no dialtone (like being off the hook), voicemail went straight to the "the line is busy" message, and unplugging all the phones in the house did no good. Unplugging the lines in the telephone NID box outside the house didn't resolve it either. It turns out there was a short in the port being used for our phone. The technician had our phone number switched to another port in the box (luckily, we had 3 additional ports) and now our phone works again.
Thanks again from a customer in Southeastern Pennsylvania!
Very Kind words..We appreciate the feedback, Thanks.
Joe D Verizon Telecom Fiber Solution Center
Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supercede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.Follow us on Twitter™!