Three weeks trying to get landline repaired have asked for manager atb least three times terrible
Angryuser1
Enthusiast - Level 2

My landline phone has not provided reliable service since July 17th, 2018.  I have called about this problem at least 9 times.  I have had two repairmen come and concluded the problem is not in my equipment, wiring, etc.  The problem had been referred to the central office 2 times.  The problem has been fixed and then it is not.  On August 2nd it went out again and I was told it was back in the central office because it was "out of the frame."  My phone worked again for 24 hours and then no dial tone now since August 6th.  I have asked three times for a manager to call me which has never happened,  I called again today, talked to a person who only referred bacl to August 19th the first time it went to the central office.  Again I asked for someone else, said I wanted a manager, I have now been on hold for aboput 40 minutes.  I am a disabled senior who needs a phone.  This is disgraceful!  I am a longtime customer hasn't wanted to give up my Verizon landline  but I think I have no choice.n  How does one get an upper tier person to help?  Where do I complain?  No one from the Central Office ever calls to communicate.  This is unbelieveable.  There seems to be no system to follow up on a problem.

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Three weeks trying to get landline repaired have asked for manager atb least three times terrib
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Angryuser,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes