Tracking World Plan minutes used
FIOSer

I have the Verizon World Plan 500 service, and would like to know how to be able to track the minutes used. I did signed-in to My Verizon Sign-In. However, I could not find the link/menu/tab to see the minutes used. Any help is appreaciated.

0 Likes
Re: Tracking World Plan minutes used
Hubrisnxs
Legend

I think after you sign in you go to www.verizon.com/worldplanminutes and it takes you there. 

0 Likes
Roy73
Enthusiast - Level 1

Tried this Site and it says Sorry go back to the previous page.They seem to have difficulties and that is usual

for them lately.You call and they tell you to go under this Site and they never check for themself that is not working.

Hubrisnxs
Legend

I'm sorry, it's 

http://myverizon.com/worldplanminutes

I left out the MYverizon in the url.  try it again.   

0 Likes
fresher10

I would like to know how many minutes  I have used

0 Likes
newveriz
Enthusiast - Level 2

yes, i had same experience. verizon tells you to try this link for tracking. verizon sucks!!!! never saw a professional website so confusing in my life and a customer support network that takes sooo much time to give you the balance of minutes for account.

0 Likes
1IT
I have recently switched from comcast to verizon and I agree with you, it is impossible to find your minutes used on their site. However,when I called into tech support I got a very helpful rep and she was able to tell me how minutes I used. But I am yet to find out how to check it on their site.
0 Likes
nochoice1

today I called 3x and was told to GO TO verizon.com/worldplanminutes website.

IT IS DEFINITELY NOT WORKING! VERIZON, CAN YOU CHECK ON YOUR OWN WEBSITE INSTEAD OF TELLING CUSTOMERS TO CHECK ON THIS IMPOSSIBLE WEBSITE?

0 Likes
buriram

i have been on the phone with tech support many many times. hours at a time. they access my computer thru showme and can not access the world plan site. they log on their computer with my id and password and the tell me they see the site on their computer. so the answer is. there is something wrong with my computer. but i have many computers. they can not be a problem with all of them? the web site is not link with the world plan data. maybe it is the router? no! i still think the web site is not link.  the old web site had the world plan page on it. my computer work then. the problem is with the new web site. what is no working on my computer. why other web sites work? i think they do not know i do have fios voice service. i going to call them again.

0 Likes
buriram

THANK  YOU! VERIZON TECH SUPPORT. I HAVE THE WORLD PLAN USAGE LINK ON MY VERIZON WEB SITE. IT WAS NOT MY COMPUTER AND IT WAS NOT MY ROUTER. IT WAS THE WEB SITE. I NEVER SET UP THE NEW ROUTER THAT WAS SENT TO ME. I DID NOT DO ANY THING WITH MY COMPUTER. IT TOOK 4 WEEKS TO FIX. SOME ONE DID SOME THING AT VERIZON BECAUSE MY VERIZON WEB SITE WORKS. FINALLY THANK YOU ALL THAT  WORKED ON THIS PROJECT. I HOPE THIS FIX WILL SOLVE EVERYONES PROBLEM WITH THE WORLD PLAN LINK.

0 Likes