Triple Play Billing messed up
pcoppage1

I am so frustrated with Verizon.  After spending a total of over 3 hours on the phone with their customer support over the past 4 months, my billing issues have still yet to be resolved.  The gist is this....  I don't know how it happenned, but when we got triple play, the phone was billed seperately from the TV and Internet.  So when we paid the bill, it was only paying down the TV and Internet and not the Phone.  So, the phone charges were racking up (we also weren't getting the triple play discount) and we had no idea what was going on.  Finally they found this issue, but I haven't heard a word back from them about any resolution.  I was instructed to not pay my bill until I heard back from them, and now my bill says its close to 800 bucks and nobody has reached out.   Pleas please please if someone from Verizon can help me before I just throw up my hands and cancel my service.  I really don't want to do that, but this has become such a headache and I am worried that it is going to start affecting my credit.  If there is anyone I can talk to to get this resolved, that would be amazing.  I don't expect to hear a **bleep** thing, but if I do, and this gets resolved, I will make a note here along with a heartfelt thank you.  

0 Likes
Re: Triple Play Billing messed up
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.
Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hi pcoppage, we have not heard back from you. Please let us know if you need anything else.

Mitchell

0 Likes
pcoppage1

I cannot find the my support section that you are talking about.  I clicked on my profile on the top right and its not there.  I also clicked on my username from the original post and it is not there either.  

0 Likes
pcoppage1

I take that back.  I found it.  

0 Likes
pcoppage1

Can we open this issue back up?  I appreciate the quick response (once I complained "publicly".  

0 Likes
pcoppage1

This issue has not been resolved.  I was just unable to respond because I work for a living.  Please open it back up.  It needs to be over.  

0 Likes
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Your private support case has been reopened.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

pcoppage,

We've had to close your private support case due to non-response. If you still require assistance, please post in this thread and we'll get right back to you.

Thank you,

Art

0 Likes