Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-store & curbside pickup or same day delivery.

Trying to get the contact phone number on Verizon site and it is not working

Lori20878
Contributor
Contributor

Trying to get the contact phone number on Verizon site and it is not working

Message 1 of 2
(1,092 Views)

I am trying to call teh Customer Support number to discuss my Order, but when I go to the Contact Us page and click on the Call Us link, I get a pop-up asking for my zip code and then I am taken right back to the Contact US - no phone #'s given.   This feature worked when I used it last Friday during normal business hours.  

I also tried the Live Chat link to see if I could engage a live person that way.   This time the link took me to a page that gave me the option of linking to the Support Knowledge base or accessing the automated customer support 'person' (which is just an FAQ interface).

Help - how can I talk to a live person.    If live help (via phone or chat) is limited to certain hours, that should be posted.   user should not be given the virtual version of the run-around.

Does anyone have the technical contact phone number for Maryland/DC region?

1 REPLY 1
Hubrisnxs
Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III

Re: Trying to get the contact phone number on Verizon site and it is not working

Message 2 of 2
(1,080 Views)

1-800-VERIZON

1-888-553-1555

Both numbers feel like they hit the same place, and I know verizon has been consolidating all their numbers to the main one - so stick with that.

if you ever have trouble finding a contact number for any company, www.gethuman.com is a good resource

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.