“USAGE” reports
MATrine1

Are “USAGE” reports available for Verizon landline phones like Verizon wireless phones?  I need March 2018 and April phone records to look at the phone numbers of incoming calls to my home phone.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: “USAGE” reports
jonjones1
Legend

@MATrine wrote:

Are “USAGE” reports available for Verizon landline phones like Verizon wireless phones?  I need March 2018 and April phone records to look at the phone numbers of incoming calls to my home phone.

Do you have access to your online account? If there is an online portal after you log in there should be a call detail section. I know Verizon wireless has it. 

In the old days for copper line phones you did need a court order. Funny as it may seem.

i use a VoIP provider which has 40+ features and one of them is call details.

good point to ponder. No surcharges or fees or high taxes. 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Bubalina
Enthusiast - Level 2

I need the same thing and have also asked a quesiton about that. Customer Service told me I need a court subpoena. How ridiculous. If you can get the wireless one why not the landline ones? Hm?

0 Likes
jonjones1
Legend

@MATrine wrote:

Do you have access to your online account? If there is an online portal after you log in there should be a call detail section. I know Verizon wireless has it. 

In the old days for copper line phones you did need a court order. Funny as it may seem.

i use a VoIP provider which has 40+ features and one of them is call details.

good point to ponder. No surcharges or fees or high taxes. 

0 Likes