Unable to access Fios Digital Voice administrative features on new account
JamesinPA

New service installed on Mar 12th, 2019 (Fios TV, Gigabit Internet, Digital Home Phone).  I am able to place and receive calls from my home.  However, I cannot access the administrative features of my phone service on the Verizon website or on the My Fios App.  I cannot see missed calls, voice mails, or set up any of the calling features.  Error messages on the website say, "There was an error in retrieving your information."  On the My Fios App I get error messages saying, "We are unable to process your request".  I have talked to numerous support agents through the Chat service on the website.  Each person has connected into my computer remotely to see the error messages and better document the problem.  Fios Repair ticket {edited for privacy} was opened and then closed without fixing anything.  Fios repair ticket {edited for privacy} is now nearly 24 hours passed the promised resolved date and time.  I just did another chat session with a support agent who again remoted into my computer and this time said that he was able to setup Nomorobo on his end (not on my computer) for me and that everything is working now.  I showed him the same error messages are still there under "missed calls" and "voicemail".  And then when I showed him that the "test" on Nomorobo's website was still showing that the service was not set up....he proceeded to explain that the repair ticket was still open and that someone will contact me when the problem is fixed.  I guess he thought I wasn't going to test the Nomorobo service to see if it was actually working.  So far, I'm extremely disappointed with the tech support that I have received.  Anyone else out there experiencing similar problems with their new Fios services?

0 Likes
Re: Unable to access Fios Digital Voice administrative features on new account
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi JamesinPA,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes