Unable to dial out or receive calls
Missguilford04

Previously we had problems with heavy rain causing static and missed calls. That has not been a problem for several months. Now I'm questioning if the extreme cold is causing problems with not being to dial ot or receive calls. Is anyone having similiar problems? I can not determine what time this began. I used the phone in the a.m. prior to leaving home and didn't return until after 5:00p.m.

0 Likes
Re: Unable to dial out or receive calls
gs0b
Community Leader
Community Leader

A problem like that is most likely unique to your home.  You should contact Verizon for assistance.

Good Luck.

0 Likes
Telcoguru
Master - Level 1

You need to go to the network interface device or your network jack if you are in an apartment. Plug in a known working phone into the test port. If you have dial tone there the problem is in your house and you will be billed by Verizon to fix the problem unless you subscribe to an inside wire maintenace plan. If you do not have dial tone there the problem is in Verizon's network and they must come out and fix the problem for free.

0 Likes
manhattanNYC1
Contributor - Level 2

first check the phone equitments , make sure it is working,  may be it is too old , buy the new one

0 Likes