Unacceptable service
TechnologySux

This is the 21st Century (you couldn't tell by Verizon's service) This is unacceptable. My phone (real phone) has been out for 2 days (it is now Friday) and the best they can do is next Wednesday - a whole week without telephone service. I'll bet if it was there expensive wireless network I'd get quicker response. Then again, it is Verizon. Maybe not.

0 Likes
Re: Unacceptable service
TechnologySux

This is a followup.  After telling me they couldn't get at it until almost a week, on the day scheduled (mind you, my wife had to stay home from work that morning), she gets a call saying they are working on it.  They never needed to show up at the house. They must have consulted with Xfinity (Comcast) on how to do a remote line check. Anyway, without any explanation or visit, the phone magically works.

And they want me to drop Comcast for their FIOS?  Dream on Verizon, I'm about to drop you entirely and go complete T-Mobile.

Technology sucks.  On second thought, not technology, but technocrats suck.

0 Likes
PJL
Master - Level 3

@TechnologySux wrote:

This is a followup.  After telling me they couldn't get at it until almost a week, on the day scheduled (mind you, my wife had to stay home from work that morning), she gets a call saying they are working on it.  They never needed to show up at the house. They must have consulted with Xfinity (Comcast) on how to do a remote line check. Anyway, without any explanation or visit, the phone magically works.

And they want me to drop Comcast for their FIOS?  Dream on Verizon, I'm about to drop you entirely and go complete T-Mobile.

Technology sucks.  On second thought, not technology, but technocrats suck.

Are you on FiOS digital voice or the old copper land line type of service?

0 Likes
DreadedCustomer
Contributor - Level 1

...old copper is no longer tolerated by Verizon anywhere that FIOS can be accessed.

"We are the Borg. Resistance is futile..."

0 Likes