Re: Upgrade to Verizon One Phone?
ireed110

Thank you for providing the most complete information I've yet found. This is a most frustrating situation. I too would be happy to find this product from ANY VENDOR. 

The "login to verizon one" brings me to iobi.

The "buy one now" phone number "can not be completed as dialed"

I tried to install a second phone in my home as this one is worn and sub-par, but I want to keep it as my router. The interference makes it impossible to hear the caller.

YOU WOULD THINK....

Message Edited by ireed110 on 12-20-2008 09:19 AM
0 Likes
SonicSculptor

A final note:   Verizon had finally given me a final answer as of yesterday.  

"The Verizon One phone never really took off, so it was never fully relased into the market.  Verizon does not offer support of any kind and all related services have been suspended."

This is their final answer!

0 Likes
tammiu
I have owned my verizon ONE for about 2 years now, and I haven't had "tech support" available for it for quite some time now. The power flashed the other day, and my phone came back on, and it didn't diplay the time or weather........so I turned it off, and turned it back one, and still no time and no weather, and the date on the hand set says jan 2000, but all the other computers in the house were able to access the internet, just not the verizon one............well, I spent 2 hours one the phone with verizon with several people that didn't even know what the phone was............just to find out they don't offer support for it as it's been discontinued some time ago. I decided to go online and see what I could find out on it, which led me to this forum. I logged into my account just fine. All I was able to do for my phone was write down all my phone #'s that I had stored on it and hold the reset (resets back to factory settings according to the manual) button down for about 30 seconds, then I turned it back on and it all came back just like the day I bought it.........The ONLY issues I have ever had with the verizon one is the customer service at verizon. I could troublshoot the network problems and the problems with the software better than some of the people they have working for them, and the fact that half of their offices are NOT IN THIS COUNTRY, puts an even bigger gap in the technology communications............well, anyways, that's what I have to say about my verizon one phone.
0 Likes