Re: VCA Registration Issues
mfellows

Can not register in Call Assistant I had it at old house and loved it please help !!

0 Likes
Re: VCA Registration Issues - Would not take my password
whywhywhy123

I was unable to login to Verizon Call Assistant. When I tried, it told me I had not registered for the service. When I selected the button to register, I was taken to a screen that told me I was "already" registered. After looking through the forums for a resolution, I called the Verizon Call Assistant helpline where I was told a developer would call me back. That did indeed happen, and the problem was the fact that I had capital letters in my regular password. Evidently, Call Assistant doesn't like them. When I changed my password to exclude capital letters - it let me in as it should. Voila!

0 Likes
chalchuapa007

I don't feel so bad now as I've only been trying a week!!

Appears to be impossible to order it. No matter what I do the verizon site it just keeps presenting me with the TV bundles that are available. 

There is no place where to make the order for this free service.

0 Likes
Re: Need assistance adding "Verizon Call Assistance"
Mott01

Just read your item about VZ Assistan t list in 2009 did you every get any help or are you like me in 2011 still trying to get someone to help

0 Likes
patmorrison1

I am registered and VCA is on my account, but I cannot log in.  It says my user name is not found.  Please help.

0 Likes
Table1
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have fios service in Md and Flag. The VCA works just fine in Florida, I even access it here in Maryland. But although when I go to add it to my service in Maryland the machine says I already have it. I try to access it but can not get past the activation screen. After trying to activate/register the next screen says I don;t have vca. Phone voice mail works just fine.

0 Likes
Poorfellow
Enthusiast - Level 3

Hello,

I am unable to register my residential number with Call Assistant.  The service is associated with my account, and I'm on a 5ESS switch in Brooklyn, NY.  I am a registered MyVerizon user.

The registration option returns an error indicating that I'm not a subscriber of Call Assistant, but I've verified with ordering and repair that it is indeed on my account.

Thanks!

0 Likes
Rayohope1

Several weeks ago I upgraded my phone plan to Freedom Essentials.  I was told that Call Assistant would be active within a couple of days.  To date, I have made 4 calls to the Call Assistant phone center for help getting it working, and they either put me in hold-hell, or pass me off to the landline support center - who then sends me right back to the end of the line for the Call Assistant center.  I am BEYOND frustrated with this!

The Call Assistant service is showing as being ON my account, but I CANNOT log in -  as it gives me a sign in error.  I have no problems logging into my "My Verizon" page, but Call Assistant simply does not work.  Can ANYONE help me please?  The Call Assistant phone number has so far been useless - after 4 nonproductive calls.

Thank you.

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

Rayohope,

I'm sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

I apologize about the trouble you are experiencing. I will be sending you a PM with a link for you to submit your info so that we may pull up your account.

0 Likes