Switch Account

VCA emails for calls but not voicemails

VCA emails for calls but not voicemails

Copper Contributor planofiosuser
Copper Contributor
Message 1 of 4
(9,036 Views)

I have signed up for VCA and when I enable emails for incoming calls it works perfectly. But when I sign up for emails for voice mail notification it doesn't work. I can also see all incoming calls on the website but never see voicemails online. Why would one of the features work and not the other. When I call the tech support (888-483-5156) I am put on hold for at least 30 minutes then have to hang up. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

3 REPLIES 3
Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus
Employee Emeritus
Message 2 of 4
(8,954 Views)
Are you still not receiving the email notifications?  If not, message me and I will look into it for you. 

Brian K
Verizon Telecom
Fiber Solution Center

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supercede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.

Highlighted
Contributor LtlGuinea
Contributor
Message 3 of 4
(8,755 Views)
Brian -- I have been unsuccessful in getting the VCA to download -- I spent an hour onthe phone Monday and I am still not able to download the software.  I was given a guide for verizon FiOS Digital Voice call in number 1.888.234.6786, but had to use another number to set up my voicemail.  Is there more than one voicemail service for FiOS?  Any help would be appreciated since my hour on the phone Monday got no results.  Thanks.
Copper Contributor ITGuy
Copper Contributor
Message 4 of 4
(8,716 Views)
I have the exact opposite problem.   I get emails for voice mails but on 7/24 I stopped getting emails for calls and they stopped showing in the VCA log.   Let us know if you get this resolved as maybe the same solution will work for my issue. 
How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.