VCA is to be no more?
JasonD52
Enthusiast - Level 2

I ordered VCA last week, and have not been able to activate it all week, despite daily phone calls or emails.  Finally today (3/5) the folks at the VCA help number (888-483-5156) told me that no more VCA accounts will be activated, and most likely the service will be discontinued.  The tech said they were told this last night. 

Any other official word from Verizon?...I kinda don't believe this guy.  I think he may have just been trying to get me off the phone.

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: VCA is to be no more?
VZ_Lori
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hi, there is no word here that VCA is being discontinued. Contary we are promoting its use.  Sorry you are being misinformed.  Were you able to finally activate it?

0 Likes
JasonD52
Enthusiast - Level 2

I had given up on VCA untill I saw your post, Lori.  So I just went and tried it, and lo and behold, it works!  I guess it just takes several days to a week to get VCA activated.

Turns out the agent was lying after all...I suspected he was. 

EDIT...it even works!  Just checked my voicemail over my laptop...

0 Likes
VZ_Lori
Enthusiast - Level 2

That's great. Happy to hear it's working and your enjoying it.  Yes you are right it can take a couple of days to activated and I apologize for leaving that off my oroginal post.

Thanks for reaching out!

0 Likes
FairfaxKid1
Enthusiast - Level 2

Is there any chance that IOBI will be resurrected? I would gladly pay for it. I have found VCA to be somewhat worthless, and there has been no indication as to when there will be a software upgrade or new features.

0 Likes