Switch Account

VCA login with single signon?

VCA login with single signon?

Copper Contributor sbhnet
Copper Contributor
Message 1 of 2
(627 Views)

I've not used VCA since we went to the single signon.  I tried today and it doesn't like the new or the old userid/password combos.  I get the following with trying to login to the website:

An error has ocurred: USERID not found. {edited for privacy}
AccountName = {edited for privacy}
Path = 0:1:2:

Of course, the application installed on my laptop no longer works either.  Suggestions anyone?

1 REPLY 1
Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus
Employee Emeritus
Message 2 of 2
(617 Views)

Go through the process to retrieve forgotten username and/or password. If its not retrieving any information you may have to register again. Please send a private message with any problems.

Anthony_VZ

**If someones post has helped you, please acknowledge their assistance by clicking the red thumbs up button to give them Kudos. If you are the original poster and any response gave you your answer, please mark the post that had the answer as the solution**

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or plan

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.