Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same day delivery.

VCA notifications are days late

ITGuy
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

VCA notifications are days late

Message 1 of 4
(4,579 Views)

Has anyone else with Verizon Call Assistant been receiving the notifications or emails about incoming calls or voice mails up to two days late?   For me this started late last week.    For instance,  this morning (9/28) at 4:49 EST I received the email message about calls that I received on 9/26 at 12:27 pm.     I am receiving other emails in a timely manner so it doesn't seem to be anything related to my email.   

3 REPLIES 3
ITGuy
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Re: VCA notifications are days late

Message 2 of 4
(4,548 Views)

Interesting.   Not long after I posted this,  i started getting emails from VCA with increasing frequency.   it caught up all my incoming calls and voice mails from 9/26 to current with one for a call that I received just a few minutes ago (9/28  4:50 EST).  Evidently the backlog has caught up.   

TEM3
Nickel Contributor
Nickel Contributor

Message 3 of 4
(4,544 Views)

I am experiencing the same issues.  Notifications about calls and voice mail one or two days after the fact.  Several emails about the same calls.  At this point the notifications are worst than worthless!  They do not inform, just confuse!!

ITGuy
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Message 4 of 4
(4,547 Views)

I can't agree more Tem3.    I expect these notifications and rely on them.   I busy my phone at times when on a lengthy call  with *70 but know that I will get an email on my blackberry when I got a call and I was on the phone.   Doesn't work when the emails are 2 days late.   My mother was not sympathetic to my whining about this and said that I needed to experience a 1940's party line like she had.   Told her I can actually relate to that when so many of these services that we are used to don't work,  as they often don't.  

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title