VCA notifications are days late
ITGuy

Has anyone else with Verizon Call Assistant been receiving the notifications or emails about incoming calls or voice mails up to two days late?   For me this started late last week.    For instance,  this morning (9/28) at 4:49 EST I received the email message about calls that I received on 9/26 at 12:27 pm.     I am receiving other emails in a timely manner so it doesn't seem to be anything related to my email.   

0 Likes
Re: VCA notifications are days late
ITGuy

Interesting.   Not long after I posted this,  i started getting emails from VCA with increasing frequency.   it caught up all my incoming calls and voice mails from 9/26 to current with one for a call that I received just a few minutes ago (9/28  4:50 EST).  Evidently the backlog has caught up.   

0 Likes
TEM3
Enthusiast - Level 3

I am experiencing the same issues.  Notifications about calls and voice mail one or two days after the fact.  Several emails about the same calls.  At this point the notifications are worst than worthless!  They do not inform, just confuse!!

0 Likes
ITGuy

I can't agree more Tem3.    I expect these notifications and rely on them.   I busy my phone at times when on a lengthy call  with *70 but know that I will get an email on my blackberry when I got a call and I was on the phone.   Doesn't work when the emails are 2 days late.   My mother was not sympathetic to my whining about this and said that I needed to experience a 1940's party line like she had.   Told her I can actually relate to that when so many of these services that we are used to don't work,  as they often don't.  

0 Likes