Switch Account

VCA will NOT let me access voice mail

VCA will NOT let me access voice mail

Highlighted
Contributor snuffy
Contributor
Message 1 of 2
(4,077 Views)

I have called serveral times to support and the other numbers they keep giving me, with everyone giving me separate numbers I went to 6 different people at 4 different numbers, I spent TWO AND A HALF HOURS on the phone trying to get help only to receive the " our servers have had issues in the past and they are working on them"...TYPICAL HELPDESK ANSWER FOR

"sorry I can not solve your issue and don't want to try" or "don't bother me I want my break"

so lets see if the customers in this Verizon community can assist me better then Verizon can....

my VCA issues are as follows:

Keep in mind I just reinstalled my computer with WinZip Pro SP3 nothing else has been installed. The first thing I installed was the VCA..ALSO the client works fine on my office computer, the listening to Vocicemail issues do not work on either computers or the web.

one the client DOES NOT stay open in my winXPpro SP3 machine, I have tried all the edit the host file crap and that's not the issue

the issue is it is crashing after start up.  So as soon as it starts up it crashes before it even logs in...

two the voice mail I am supposed to HEAR ON LINE by either logging the web page  or through the NON WORKING VCA client has this message when I log in and click the voice mail option: Click here to subscribe to voice mail

so I click it and I get: HTTP Error 404 - File or directory not found.Internet Information Services (IIS)

OK I know do what that means,,,,I have been in IT for quite some time now. BTW I also get the HTTP error 500 as well.

SO NOONE at Verizon knows how to fix this apparently, SO I am just about ready to switch to AT&T and use their reliable service since the MONTH I have had Fios phone services (the rest of the Fios is great I have the triple pack) so the month I have had this fios phone service there is noone, not even the support they out source to India, that can fix this and all they can do is offer me a **bleep** answer that I stated above? {word filter avoidance}is going on? I pay my bill and I EXPECT results just as the rest of the customers do. 

Has Verizon forgot how the treat us, the customer??

here are the numbers that each employee gave me that they assured me that the person on that number can solve my issue.

888-660-3666

866-310-6063

888-339-7333

and the famous ECenter that can "FIX" the issue

866-326-7937

FYI I am not trying to offend anyone I am just LIVID at Verizon for running me through the hoops.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus
Employee Emeritus
Message 2 of 2
(4,028 Views)

two the voice mail I am supposed to HEAR ON LINE by either logging the web page  or through the NON WORKING VCA client has this message when I log in and click the voice mail option: Click here to subscribe to voice mail

so I click it and I get: HTTP Error 404 - File or directory not found.Internet Information Services (IIS)

It should only be asking you to subscribe to voicemail if you are not already subscribed to voicemail (sounds obvious).  So my question (equally obvious) is:  Are you subscribed to Verizon voicemail?  If you message me your home phone number, I can have a look.  

Brian K
Verizon Telecom
Fiber Solution Center

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supercede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.