VOICE MAIL ACCESS # FOR CENTREVILLE, VA

VOICE MAIL ACCESS # FOR CENTREVILLE, VA

SOLVED
Highlighted
Contributor gmj
Contributor
Message 1 of 4
(8,507 Views)

I am amazed that I have to go through all of this just to get this info but I can't find anything on the site and this link I've seen in other forums http://www6.verizon.com/vmlookup/vmlookup.asp does not work.  Can someone please tell me the voice mail access number for Centreville, VA. Prefix is 703-830-****

Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3
Nickel Contributor
Nickel Contributor
Message 2 of 4
(8,460 Views)

If you are have plain old telephone service: - Call 1-800-Verizon. -

Confirming your telephone number. -

Say "Tech Support" -

Say "Telephone Service" -

Say "Voice Mail" -

Confirm (YES) Voice Mail Problem -

Say "forgot my access number" The system will then provide you with your access number. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you are a Fios Customer: -

Call 1-800-Verizon. -

Confirming your telephone number. -

Say "Tech Support" -

Say "NO" to .com questions. -

Say "Phone" -

Say "Voicemail" The system will then provide you with your access number.

Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus
Employee Emeritus
Message 3 of 4
(8,440 Views)

Hello gmj,

If you send me a private message with your Fios phone number I can look up your VM Access number.

Frank
Verizon Telecom
Fiber Solution Center

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supercede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.

Contributor gmj
Contributor
Message 4 of 4
(8,433 Views)

Thanks for your help everyone.  I tried the 1st step and it didn't quite end up the way it was listed. I have a trouble ticket in the system and it kept routing me to that issue w/o giving me any other options relating to my phone. I ended up having to talk to a live person who started the conversation off doing the exact same thing as the automated.

I finally received the info I was looking for!

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.

My Verizon

• Add or Change Plan
  • Suspend My Service
  • Apps

Support

Watch Fios