Verizoin website won't let me pay my bill
lbb
Enthusiast - Level 2

Wow.  Typical verizon.  I'm online, trying to pay my bill, and I get Http/1.1 Service Unavailable.  Quality!  When I try to get help, I get an endless succession of phone menus leading NOWHERE.  HOW DO I RESOLVE THIS???  https://www.verizon.com/foryourhome/ebillpay/billing/paybill if it matters.  My god, what a terrible company, no wonder they produced Ajit Pai.

0 Likes
Re: Verizoin website won't let me pay my bill
jonjones1
Legend

@lbb wrote:

Wow.  Typical verizon.  I'm online, trying to pay my bill, and I get Http/1.1 Service Unavailable.  Quality!  When I try to get help, I get an endless succession of phone menus leading NOWHERE.  HOW DO I RESOLVE THIS???  https://www.verizon.com/foryourhome/ebillpay/billing/paybill if it matters.  My god, what a terrible company, no wonder they produced Ajit Pai.

If you call 1-800-VERIZON there is a phone prompt that you can pay your bill.

it can be done via the automated system, or via the Verizon app or by eventually getting a customer service rep. The web portal at times gets a little burp. But it does come back later.

0 Likes
mickeymat
Enthusiast - Level 1

And it charges you a fee for the privelege of paying your bill.

mickeymat
Enthusiast - Level 1

Second month in a row Verizon does not let me pay my land line bill online. No way to contact them as there is over an hour wait on the phone. Last month they said try later or send it through the mail or pay a fee for the privelege of paying. I will NEVER recommend this company to anyone. It is the most disrespectfull company that clearly has no regard for its its customers. No attempt was made to correct this from last month. They appear to have no idea what they are doing nor do they care.

lbb
Enthusiast - Level 2

This is just such typical Verizon contempt for customers.  You treat us like garbage and we pay for the privilege, and when we can't even pay, you want us to pay extra.  Typical.  

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi lbb,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi mickeymat,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon website won't let me pay my bill
JJD2017

What browser are you using? Do you get the error message when you try to log in to your Verizon account? Or are you able to get into your account but get the error message when you try to pay your bill? I've found that Verizon.com doesn't work on Chrome. It used to. I have to use Explorer or Mozilla in order to access my account on-line, which is ridiculous.

0 Likes
Nlandolina

You have to do it from the App!

0 Likes