Verizon Call Assistant (VCA) Status?
armond_in_nj1
Master - Level 1

I have Verizon Digital Voice (VoIP) installed and use the following link to administer the telephone service:

Verizon Digital Voice Account Manager (https://www36.verizon.com/fiosvoice/members/default.aspx )

I also note that there is something called "VCA" that includes an online component and a small PC-based application.  However after reading through the "sticky" in this forum I cannot determine the current state of this application, or whether it is even still available.  When trying to log in or register for the application and related services, I encountered the same issues mentioned in the "sticky" which itself contained posts from several years back.  Can anyone bring me up to date on this item?  Thanks.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Verizon Call Assistant (VCA) Status?
tns
Master - Level 2

VCA app works with the other Verizon FIOS phone offering but not with Verizon Digital Voice.

View solution in original post

tns
Master - Level 2

VCA app works with the other Verizon FIOS phone offering but not with Verizon Digital Voice.

armond_in_nj1
Master - Level 1

I was under the impression that Verizon Digital Voice was the only FiOS phone offering.  Out of curiosity, what are the others (I have a Verizon POTS line which is probably not supported)?

0 Likes
tns
Master - Level 2

Verizon Freedom Essentials was the offering I was using until I changed to their VOIP last month.

0 Likes
TomH121
Community Leader
Community Leader

SUNDAY FEB 24, 2013

I have VCA (see below) from my current bill.

HOW DO I ACCESS MY CALL LOG HISTORY ?

PLEASE GIVE A STEP BY STEP SOLUTION

Home Phone

Verizon Freedom Essentials

Verizon Call Assistant

Verizon Call Assistant is a web-based Phone feature designed to allow you a quick and easy way to access and manage an online address book, an incoming call log and visual voice mail messages.

You currently have this service on your account.

Fee Waived

IF P/O OF SOLUTION IS TO DOWNLOAD VCA TO MY COMPUTER WHEN I TRY USING VZ IN HOME AGENT(CREATED JUN 5, 2011 ) IT KEEPS TELLING ME THAT I DO NOT HAVE CALL ASSISTANT

0 Likes
TomH121
Community Leader
Community Leader

Guess what on another P/o of my bill it says that VCA is n/a

What gives ?

Suggest that the right and left hands starting to each other.

0 Likes
Hubrisnxs
Legend

Try logging in at www.verizon.com/callassistant   if you get that message again you should call the VCA guys, the number has been posted on here as 8884835153 

0 Likes
TomH121
Community Leader
Community Leader

I have going to the link you suggested for several days could not get anywhere with its choices that's why I posted on the Forum.

Tried the phone number you suggested...

Monday 10:30 am EST  2-25-2013      

THE( MOBILE  ?? ) SATELLITE CUSTOMER IS UNAVAILABLE PLEASE CALL AGAIN   MM20

Unavailable on this day and time...really.

0 Likes
Hubrisnxs
Legend

sorry it's 5156   8884835156

0 Likes
TomH121
Community Leader
Community Leader

STATUS REORT

3/6/2013  I Opened a Phone Ticket Service re this problem

As of today  3/9/2013 it is still open.

I can sign in to my VCA but then it does not continue  we worked for quite some time on the problem before the tix was opened.

Was told that they were working on the VCA Server? that the prob was not on my end.

They will email me when it is solved.

VCA techs were very helpful and they even got the "backroom" people working with us on 3-6-2013

0 Likes