Verizon Call Assistant

Verizon Call Assistant

Silver Contributor III
Silver Contributor III
Message 11 of 18
(11,013 Views)

Does this work any better :

https://www22.verizon.com/callassistant/

If you are the original poster (OP) and your issue is solved, please remember to click the "Solution?" button so that others can more easily find it.
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the "Kudos" button.
Nickel Contributor
Nickel Contributor
Message 12 of 18
(11,008 Views)

Good Evening All,

I really sorry that you guys are having a lot os issue signing up to Verizon Call assistant.  First the Feature is real I have been using it for a while.   Try the following Step and hope it works for you guys.

1) Register you Fios account at Verizon.com  first.  

this is a sperate Logon than you email and allows you to pay and view bill along with placing and change orders

They will send you them pin either via sms or phone

2)Once that is established you then have to got to the following websit

www.verizon.com/callassistant

sign in using you verizon.com info

get it know to get the feature once the order is placed it may take few days.. 48 to 72 hrs

after the few days you can see a button that says Activate  To Activate your Call assistant

I really hope this work.  I personally placed the order through verizon.com  when I was veiwing my bill

Contributor JS
Contributor
Message 13 of 18
(10,991 Views)

So here's the latest, I received an email as well as a voicemail that this feature has been activated.  Wonderful!  So, I follow the directions in the email to sign in, and what do you know: We could not find your user ID.  Please contact customer service.

So, I call them AGAIN, and they indicate that there is some sort of error, and this will take another 24-48 hours to fix. 

Am I really supposed to believe this?

Contributor KPHTH
Contributor
Message 14 of 18
(10,973 Views)
As a follow-up to my previous posting, I called VCA tech support.  The representative knew exactly what I was talking about and mentioned that Verizon had some recent trouble with VCA orders.  He submitted a ticket to the developers to create my account.  Although he said it would take between 24-48 hours to activate, within a few hours (4 or 5) my account was activated.  I logged in and it all works.
Highlighted
Contributor TONYLU
Contributor
Message 15 of 18
(10,956 Views)
Try1-866-0853  The Tech could not immediately solve the problem, but within 12 hours I had Call Assistant.  They force feed my information into their system.  They even activated the system.  The only problem now is that I can not get the icon downloaded on the desktop to function.  I continue to get a message saying that the server is down, however, I can retrieve the info using the website, www.verizon.con/callassistant/ 
Silver Contributor III
Silver Contributor III
Message 16 of 18
(10,932 Views)

Check this previous Forum Post out to see if it helps with the server not available message:

http://forums.verizon.com/vrzn/board/message?board.id=Home_Phone&message.id=1456#M1456

If you are the original poster (OP) and your issue is solved, please remember to click the "Solution?" button so that others can more easily find it.
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the "Kudos" button.
Contributor TONYLU
Contributor
Message 17 of 18
(10,907 Views)
Thanks, Worked perfectly.
Silver Contributor III
Silver Contributor III
Message 18 of 18
(10,862 Views)

My VCA was still not provisioned yet, 4 weeks after ordering, so I finally got connected to the cancellation dept who assured me that HE could take care of it for me, that it would take up to another 24 hours . . yadda yadda  yadda, so when I voiced that I had absolutely no confidence in that statement, and repeated the "why", he then advised that I would be charged the 'early termination fee'. 

Great business Verizon.

I cancelled.  The customer shouldn't have to repeatedly call for assistance after having to call for assistance.  The customer shouldn't receive a bill for a service that has not been added to his account,.  Customer should not be told by the cancellation rep that "since you don't want me to fix it now, you are going to be charged the early termination fee..."  AFTER customer has called and called and called trying to get the service turned on, and being told each time that, "Oh! I got it!  It'll take up to 24 hours, now, for the order to flow through the system."   and each time when calling back, being told, "oh, I'm sorry.  The dev team hasn't had time to gert to it."

{please keep it relevant} 

Message Edited by ElizabethS on 07-20-2009 02:07 PM
cjacobs001
How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.