Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.

Verizon Call Assistant

CharlesH
Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus
Employee Emeritus

Verizon Call Assistant

Message 1 of 3
(5,444 Views)

I just installed call assistant, and so far it works like a charm!  Logs all of my calls and lets me listen to voicemail on my computer! Even tells me who is calling with onscreen caller ID. My only gripe right now is that it lacks features that will be implemented soon in the next release of it. Tell me what you think of it or if you have any issues with it.

If you don't know what I'm talking about or want to learn more about Call Assistant, click the below link! (By the way, it's free!)

https://www22.verizon.com/callassistant/

2 REPLIES 2
dkarch
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Verizon Call Assistant

Message 2 of 3
(5,198 Views)
It’s great that Verizon has this but, I have been trying to get it on my line without any luck. I have FIOS and when I log on to my account it ask it I want it but, it end up saying it is not available on my line. Customer service says the feature is not available yet.
zooky
Bronze Contributor II
Bronze Contributor II

Re: Verizon Call Assistant

Message 3 of 3
(5,164 Views)

@CharlesH wrote:

I just installed call assistant, and so far it works like a charm!  Logs all of my calls and lets me listen to voicemail on my computer! Even tells me who is calling with onscreen caller ID. My only gripe right now is that it lacks features that will be implemented soon in the next release of it. Tell me what you think of it or if you have any issues with it.

If you don't know what I'm talking about or want to learn more about Call Assistant, click the below link! (By the way, it's free!)

https://www22.verizon.com/callassistant/

The install went just fine and the VCA worked quite well - for a day.  Then, I started having problems with it.  My pc goes into "snooze" mode when I'm away for a while.  That upsets VCA which says it can't find a connection and just dies there.  If I **bleep** it down and attempt to restart it, it just hangs saying it's "signing in".

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title