Verizon Failed To List Forwarding Number And Are Telling Me It's Too Late
copperlinemike

I placed an order to terminate my Verizon Copper Phone Line on 3/ 23, with service ending 3/25.  The woman assured me that they would provide the message providing my new number for 60-90 days.  Well, she did not do so and I have called verizon 7 times and been given a myriad of different answers including it's too late and your out of luck.  I've received dozens of apologies but no one has helped me.  Customer service reps {edited for privacy}(promised it would be done in 90 minutes, haha), {edited for privacy} and Jerry(allegedly got me to the right person but then disconnected the call) were all worthless and since there are no call reference numbers there is no accountability.  It's just as bad a Comcast.

This has been one of the worst customer experiences of my life.  The message that they placed states that my number has been disconnected and no further information is available.  My old number is a home/business number and the neglect and nonchalance that Verizon has handled this with is appalling and has already cost me business.   

If anyone out there knows of someone who can actually help me within Verizon I would greatly appreciate it.  I can't believe that a company that depends on technology is so primitive as to not be able to correct their own error and that I am out of luck.

It's very sad.   

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Failed To List Forwarding Number And Are Telling Me It's Too Late
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

copperlinemike,

Since we haven't heard back from you as requested in your private support case, it appears assistance is no longer required. Please make a new post anytime you need assistance.

- Joseph_VZ

0 Likes