Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
I have been paying $6.00 per month for the Verizon Five Cents Plan and an additional $8.99 per month for a VLD Shortfall charge. When I make a LD call I am charged for that call also. Just what is the Five Cents Plan and what is this "Shortfall" charge? I tried to have Verizon answer the question and was put on hold "Assisting Other Customers' for a good 1/2 hour (I held after awhile just to see how long I would be "held". I finally gave up and logged off). $15.00 a month on top of the regular fees is troubling.