Verizon World Plan 500_tracking used minutes
paoluccio1942
Enthusiast - Level 2

Since I have subscribed above plan I am not able to track used minutes. The website to check is missing the spot to click. Different talks to Technical Service have not solved the problem. Last week Rep told me that they working on my problem.

Re: Verizon World Plan 500_tracking used minutes
cgwade1

Can't find it for Verizon World Plan 300, either. Was told by customer support to look for  a "green bar." Haven't seen one.

0 Likes
newveriz
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yea good luck....I am new to Verizon and I must say I am not impressed with their paltry tech ability for tracking minutes....perhaps intentional?? I do have a green bar but now going on 5 days since the end of past cycle date but my minutes have yet to refresh to 500. My cycle date stated under the green bar is 12/31/1899 ....come on guys get a clue!!! What a joke of company that can't allow customers to simply track their minutes. Any calling card off the shelf at a 7-11 allows up-to-minute tracking of calling minute balance. I sent an email complaing about this issue. More folks need to do so for a change perhaps. I have seen a lot of posts about this issue under various thereads. SEND AN EMAIL TODAY AND DEMAND INSTANT TRACKING OF MINUTES !!!!

0 Likes
Hubrisnxs
Legend
Try doing this. 1. Log into www.myverizon.com first 2. Then type the address manually. www.myverizon.com/worldplanminutes Let me know if that works, it works for me.
0 Likes
Antcawog
I am disappointed after numerous attempts ,I cannot find how many minutes I had used so I do' not go over board . I believe that is done purposely
0 Likes
MDmo

I am having the same issue. My monthly period is suppose to end on the 12th of the month.  It is now the 18th of the month and it hasn't reset yet.  Additionally, it is showing that I've used 522 minutes of my 500 allocation. Amazingly, my Oct bill, produced on the 13th of Oct shows me using 443 minutes for the period 14 Sept to 13 Oct with my last overseas call being on the 24th of Sept.. Additionally, my 13 Sept bill showed me using 469 minutes ending on the 14 of Sept.  Something is screwy in the "State of Verzion".  

It is almost impossible to figure out how many minutes you have remaining on your account and any point in time.  I would have to agree with  the previous respondent's comment that there is a method behind their maddening process, especially when they charge such a high 'per minute' rate if you exceed your plan's minutes.

0 Likes
AnnieS1
Contributor - Level 3

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users.

It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please contact our customer service team via email or live chat at:

http://www.verizon.com/contactus

Choose “Live Chat.”

If a chat agent is available to assist you, the chat link will become live after the page is fully loaded.

0 Likes
gagarux

I was able to dig through Verizon's web site and finally found this link which works for me:

https://www22.verizon.com/ForYourHome/MyAccount/Protected/Account/MyAccountServicesPhone.aspx?TNIdx=...

0 Likes
paoluccio1942
Enthusiast - Level 2

As of today with the new Verizon website tracking of used minutes with Worldplan500 does not work anymore.

Chat support was not able to help. Recommended to contact support at 1-800-837-4966.

Any instant advice or solution available? 

0 Likes