Switch Account

Verizon World Plan 500

Verizon World Plan 500

Highlighted
Contributor Marsha
Contributor
Message 1 of 45
(14,129 Views)

How do track how many minutes you have available to use within a cycle when you purchase the plan in the middle of the month? Or, do your 500 minutes run from the date you purchase until thirty days from date?

44 REPLIES 44
Highlighted
Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus
Employee Emeritus
Message 2 of 45
(14,075 Views)

Hello Marsha,

If  you use this link http://www22.verizon.com/residential/common/crawllist/productdisplay_withcartfunctionality.aspx?hc_i...   Then click on My Verizon Sign In, you will be able to track your minutes, and it should tell you how many are available.

Frank
Verizon Telecom
Fiber Solution Center

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supercede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.

Highlighted
Contributor adc11
Contributor
Message 3 of 45
(13,926 Views)

Unfortunately that only gets updated every 48 or more hours, and sometimes it is just plain wrong.  At one point when my new cycle started, it was still adding up the minutes from the old cycle and my new cycle, showing 641 minutes used when it was actually 499 from previous and the rest from the new.  The "Prior month" tab in the usage doesn't even work, always shows 0 minutes.

This is very unreliable and Verizon needs to fix this, we need a reliable and up-to-date counter on minutes used.  The call logs are there and up-to-date, so the data is available to provide this.

Highlighted
Contributor montsapiuse
Contributor
Message 4 of 45
(12,603 Views)

Is this link still working??  I can not find the way to track the minutes consumed in my plan.  Could you please help me?

Thank you in advance

Highlighted
Nickel Contributor
Nickel Contributor
Message 5 of 45
(12,590 Views)

No - it's not working.  Not now.  Not at 10:30PM Nov 10 2010. 

The green bar showing how many minutes of your Verizon World Plan you've used is NOT THERE.

This has happened before - but it's always come back to display old data, as usual

Not being there is worse than being out-of-date and being several days behind in what the graph displays because now we have no clue as to what's happening. No clue at all

It's simply not possible to manage your minutes with this plan.

Will the green bar return ?  With several day old data ? I hope so.  Only time will tell

Highlighted
Contributor montsapiuse
Contributor
Message 6 of 45
(12,548 Views)

Thank you for your answer.  I am really disappointed about that.  I find not normal not to be able to know where am I in my plan...  Really disappointed.

Highlighted
Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III
Message 7 of 45
(12,492 Views)

as long as you have fios digital voice you should be able to get there this way  (myverizon2.0) you then have to go to the accounts overview page or the services page (verizon1.0web)

under my home phone, I see plan details. I click it.    it pulls up and I see on the left hand side a 2nd plan details.

I click that, and then I can see my minutes used.shows current useage as of xyz date, last call to lasted x min, total allowance 300 minutes, my cycle ends xyz,   

has two tabs, current month and prior month

Highlighted
Bronze Contributor II
Bronze Contributor II
Message 8 of 45
(12,407 Views)
This still doesn't work for me (though I can see the chart you mention).  This is because my plan allows unlimited minutes to Canada & then I have the World Plan 300 for other international calls.  My chart includes minutes to Canada so I cannot see how many actual minutes in the 300 total I've used (no way to separate Canada from other international minutes).  Still useless for monitoring.

Hubrisnxs wrote:

as long as you have fios digital voice you should be able to get there this way  (myverizon2.0) you then have to go to the accounts overview page or the services page (verizon1.0web)

under my home phone, I see plan details. I click it.    it pulls up and I see on the left hand side a 2nd plan details.

I click that, and then I can see my minutes used.shows current useage as of xyz date, last call to lasted x min, total allowance 300 minutes, my cycle ends xyz,   

Highlighted
Contributor Dems
Contributor
Message 9 of 45
(11,515 Views)

I am surprised to find out that call durations can not be viewed! When with Cox, I could see the duration of all calls, including international. I too feel that the counter is inaccurate. There is no way to see if there is a different charge to mobiles either! I would appreciate a reply from Verizon concerning this matter.

Highlighted
Contributor Jimpy
Contributor
Message 10 of 45
(10,922 Views)

I have Digital Voice and World Plan 300. I have failed completely to find the usage charts. I went to myverizon2.0, then My Verizon Services and selected Home Phone and Home Phone Overview. Plan Details is in the left hand column. I click it and it opens a screen with 5 tabs - Account Overview, Bill, Payment, Account Profile and My Perks. Also, phone capabilities including World Plan 300, but that is only a description. No sign of an additional Plan Details as you stated in your post.

@Hubrisnxs wrote:

Any suggestions what I am doing wrong?

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.