Switch Account

Verizon World Plan 500

Verizon World Plan 500

Highlighted
Contributor pooh
Contributor
Message 11 of 45
(2,646 Views)

I have the verizon world plan 300, I checked the call log for my calls, but the duration is not provided. Please provide link to where I can monitor the call durations of my current calls.

Thank you...

Highlighted
Contributor Jimpy
Contributor
Message 12 of 45
(2,616 Views)

@pooh wrote:

I have the verizon world plan 300, I checked the call log for my calls, but the duration is not provided. Please provide link to where I can monitor the call durations of my current calls.

Thank you...

I spent a couple of hours on the phone with Verizon trying to resolve this problem. Eventually, I was connected to the Verizon E-Center ( 888 669 9901) and was told that "they are having problems with this". Basically, it does not work at present, and I did not get a date when it would be fixed.

Highlighted
Contributor MAJIDRAFIZADEH
Contributor
Message 13 of 45
(2,455 Views)

MY NAME IS {edited for privacy}AND MY TELEPHONE IS {edited for privacy}AND I HAVE  WORLD PLAN 500 I TRAY TO KNOM HOW MANY MINUTES I HAVE AVAILABLE BUT I CAN NOT WOULD YOU PLEASE HELP ME THANK YOU. MAJID

----------------------------

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users. It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please contact our customer service team via live chat or email at:
http://www.verizon.com/contactus

Highlighted
Contributor limaperu
Contributor
Message 14 of 45
(2,412 Views)

I change my plan on Feb.. 15, by adding international plan 500 Mn for a month they start the international call around Feb. 25 because I try to make a call and couldn't and I called Verizon so I believe that's day is going to start count it, and they told me I can go online and check so can you help me, I have my temporary pin.

Highlighted
Contributor limaperu
Contributor
Message 15 of 45
(2,412 Views)

Thank you Frank but my name is Maria but thank any way for your help.

Highlighted
Contributor Jimpy
Contributor
Message 16 of 45
(2,352 Views)

Hi Frank, I found this advice now 18 months old. The information on usage is still not available. I have Digital Voice with World Plan 300.

Any idea when it might be reinstalled?

Thanks David

@VZ_Frank wrote:

Hello Marsha,

If  you use this link http://www22.verizon.com/residential/common/crawllist/productdisplay_withcartfunctionality.aspx?hc_i...   Then click on My Verizon Sign In, you will be able to track your minutes, and it should tell you how many are available.

Highlighted
Contributor j442j3
Contributor
Message 17 of 45
(2,246 Views)

When signing for Verizon world plan 500 or 300 it is specifically mentioned that it comes with the availability of checking the minutes used/available. I cannot find it anywhere and apparently there is nowhere. The verizon website is probably the worst on the web. Going in circles, loading slow and support unavailable, at least when  I am in front of the computer. The only acceptable way to have this feature would be to have it on the first page when signing up in the account, also with email reminders of usage and alerts regarding approaching the limits. Since this is a forum where users are supposed to help users, please take this comment not as a complaint but as a way to avoid frustration and valuable time wasted on their site. If a customer representative sees this board, please provide a working link and put in a request to your programers to have the minute used countdown on the first page while signing in.

Highlighted
Contributor zafar
Contributor
Message 18 of 45
(2,135 Views)

how many i used?

Highlighted
Contributor crunchster
Contributor
Message 19 of 45
(1,958 Views)

It is april 2, 2011 and I too am looking in vain for my worldplan minutes used.  Why is Verizon not responding at all to this issue, since I see months worth of posts?

Highlighted
Copper Contributor Swirly
Copper Contributor
Message 20 of 45
(1,951 Views)

The feature everyone is referring to here used to work. Even though it was not accurate at the time you viewed it, and there was some delay (maybe 24-48 hours) before it was updated, it at least gave you an idea of how many minutes that were used. I spent a considerable amount of time today trying to find this information, and only by searching the forum did I learn that the feature is not working. I don't know why it's so hard to capture this information.

Now I'm going to have sticker shock when I get my next bill, since the international calls are what makes my phone bill so extremely high. Personally, I don't recommend using this calling plan. The only way that it will be cost effective is if they eliminate the 500 minute cap. Other plans offer similar service for an unlimited number of calls placed per billing cycle. The 500 minute cap is just a way for Verizon to squeeze more money out of its customers.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.