Verizon can't keep the service working
vaguy02

About 3 weeks ago, VDOT was doing road work and cut my phone line. No blame there, stuff happens. Verizon came out and ran a temporary line through my yard and over into the next yard (not the greatest solution but oh well). About 5 days later, the temporary line failed. I had to wait several days before they could send another technician out to run another temporary line and they couldn't tell me when a permanent line was going to be run. Finally this past friday, someone shows up, runs the permanent line, everything works. Now Monday rolls around, and the phone doesn't work again!!! I called Verizon, and they said the first available technician to come out is Wednesday. How much you wanna bet they are just going to run another temporary line, and it will be another 2 weeks before they run another permanent line? How many times do I have to run around this circle?? Is running a wire to a box really that hard??

0 Likes
Re: Verizon can't keep the service working
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi vaguy02,

Please go to your profile page for the forum by clicking on your name, and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Private Support Cases".  There you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon can't keep the service working
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

vaguy02,

Since we haven't heard back from you or received the form submission as requested in your private support case, it appears assistance is no longer required. If you need any future help with your Verizon service, please make a post here on the forums so we can assist.

- Joseph_VZ

0 Likes