Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.

Verizon disabled Copper landline-Didn't notify me in advance-No dialtone..someone PLEASE help!

mdmonty
Contributor
Contributor

Verizon disabled Copper landline-Didn't notify me in advance-No dialtone..someone PLEASE help!

Message 1 of 2
(656 Views)

My landline is not working.  Verizon disabled it on March 16th with out notifying me beforehand.  I don't have a dial tone.  I pay my bills well in advance, so it is not a payment issue. I have been a Verizon customer for 28 years with the same phone number. Now nobody can call me and I can't call anyone.

I am getting the runaround from different Verizon departments.....none of them can give me a straight answer or help me. I get transferred several times whenever I call.  I still haven't received a resolution.

Apparently Verizon wants to do away with its Copper service and force me to Fios.  I simply want to keep my copper line, which according to the public utility commission in my state and the FCC I am entitled to.   

I WANT TO REPORT A  NON-WORKING PHONE!    PLEASE someone at Verizon, with the authority to get this situation taken care of, PLEASE contact me as soon as possible.     

1 REPLY 1
jumpin68ny
Gold Contributor VII
Gold Contributor VII

Re: Verizon disabled Copper landline-Didn't notify me in advance-No dialtone..someone PLEASE help!

Message 2 of 2
(647 Views)

These are mostly peer-to-peer forums. You may want to call verizon at 1-800-verizon

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title