Verizon disabled Copper landline-Didn't notify me in advance-No dialtone..someone PLEASE help!
mdmonty
Enthusiast - Level 1

My landline is not working.  Verizon disabled it on March 16th with out notifying me beforehand.  I don't have a dial tone.  I pay my bills well in advance, so it is not a payment issue. I have been a Verizon customer for 28 years with the same phone number. Now nobody can call me and I can't call anyone.

I am getting the runaround from different Verizon departments.....none of them can give me a straight answer or help me. I get transferred several times whenever I call.  I still haven't received a resolution.

Apparently Verizon wants to do away with its Copper service and force me to Fios.  I simply want to keep my copper line, which according to the public utility commission in my state and the FCC I am entitled to.   

I WANT TO REPORT A  NON-WORKING PHONE!    PLEASE someone at Verizon, with the authority to get this situation taken care of, PLEASE contact me as soon as possible.     

0 Likes
Re: Verizon disabled Copper landline-Didn't notify me in advance-No dialtone..someone PLEASE help!
jumpin68ny
Master - Level 2

These are mostly peer-to-peer forums. You may want to call verizon at 1-800-verizon

0 Likes