Verizon won’t drop a 2nd line
Canyouhearme1

I have been trying to get a 2nd line on my account removed for 9 months!! Every acct representative keeps saying “for some reason I’m not about to access the details on that line”. When I looked up the number on a background research app I use, it actually show a business owning it. **bleep**! I only have phone service with Verizon having drop internet. I find conflicting information that I can’t have the Regional Essentials plan if it’s not bundled with High Speed Internet. So, I’m getting dinged for VDL Talk Time 30, VDL Talk Time 30 Shortfall Charge & VDL Value Plan Shortfall Charge. Additional charges of $37.53 a month for a line I haven’t used in 20 years and doesn’t even ring. AND yes, I’ve called the 800-837-4966 at least 6 times in addition to chat logs I’ve copied telling me the line has been removed. Who can I call to get actual results ?

0 Likes
Re: Verizon won’t drop a 2nd line
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Canyouhearme,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger inbox for a message from a Verizon support agent. You can find your inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes