Voice Mail/Caller ID stopped working
odibex1

'I called Voice Mail to check my messages and it asked for my Mailbox number, which I can't seem to retrieve, then I recieved  a call and it appears my Caller ID isn't functioning, either. My phone has been out for a couple days because I damaged the cord. Also, there was a power outage which lasted about maybe 5 hours. Lastly, a few days ago I cancelled some of the features on my phone that I wasn't using, such as 3 Way Calling and Call Waiting, though I did not drop Voice Mail or Caller ID. I looked at my account and it says that that order is still pending and all of the features are still active, so I'm not sure what's going on. Hope someone can help. Thanks.

0 Likes
Re: Voice Mail/Caller ID stopped working
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hello odibex,

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users. It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please visit our Support page for a variety of ways to contact Verizon, including “Ask Verizon,” our virtual chat agent, and customer support phone numbers.

0 Likes
Re: Voice Mail/Caller ID stopped working
odibex1

Yes, Lawrence, I realized that after I'd posted my message and they're working on the problem. Feel free to delete my thread, if needed. Thanks for your response.

0 Likes