Voice Mail email notification does not work
adamsfour
Enthusiast - Level 2

Since about Mid October I have not received any email notifiying me of Voice mail. A feature I used consitantly.  I contactded Verizon and they were basically useless claiming it doesn't work in my area. When I logged into Call assistance it still show it active and setup but when I add another email address I never get an email. Anyone know what going on.

Re: Voice Mail email notification does not work
hkunzig
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have the same problem on my phone in Pennsylvania and my Phone in New Jersey. Probably not a ooincident. Looks like another feature the Verizon wants to charge additional for - like adjusting the ring-count.

jumpin68ny
Master - Level 2

This is a shot in the dark.

Have you checked your spam folder in your email?  If yes and nothing there then delete the email and try to re-add it again.

Jim

rafisch
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same problem here  in MD. Do you have FIOS or the traditional land line? I have the traditional land line and will not upgrade to FIOS, so I am wondering if they have stopped  this service for us non-FIOS land lines?

tropicalgal
Contributor - Level 1

I too in MD. want to know what's going on with this feature ???  this worked great before and now for months stopped

getting my voice mail notifications and the ability to play my voice mails right from inbox.  Months ago I reported this

issue and nothing  was done to restore back to work for me  ?????    Can anyone comment why this does not work anymore ?   I do have the digital voice & land land.   thanks so much.